Saturday 24 July 2010

Storm

Darkness presses in as I hurry along the road, the sky that tinged green that hovers on the periphery of vision, just before a storm, clouds gravid with rain just waiting for the right moment to begin lashing the city. The first drops are falling, heavy as pennies as I make it back.

I take the stairs two at a time, hurrying to see you. The impending storm is making itself felt. power thrums through me, my nerves are alive. I want you. It's as simple as that. I feel strong and dominant. I want to feel you in my hands.

The flat is empty and I wait for your return like a lion in the shadows. When the door opens again, you are standing there drenched, shaking your coat.

'What a day..' you have a chance to say before I am upon you. Taking your bag and coat I toss them away and you see my eyes, suddenly as lightning splits the sky outside, making it bright as day in the flat for a split second. Your pupils just have time to dilate before I take your arms and push you against the wall and press my mouth to yours in a fierce kiss.

Your eyes are a picture, those of a gazelle when it realises it is prey.

'Steve..' you whisper. A plea. But also an admission. A yes. Thunder rumbles and the rain begins to lash down against the windows.

Your breathing goes shallow as your lips respond tentatively. I realise that my fingers are digging into your arms a bit too much, but I find it difficult not to. I take your fine chin in one hand and push your head back, exposing your soft, vulnerable throat.

You moan and shiver as I kiss you there. My other hand is between your thighs, squeezing the flesh of your inner thigh. In the semi darkness your eyes are wide and aroused. You shiver as I kiss you all down your throat, tiny, fluttering kisses. Teasing. You know it won't last and the anticipation is too much for you. I let the tension build for a fraction longer then sink my teeth into your neck, at the point where it joins the shoulder and the muscle is succulent and inviting.

My teeth go in enough that they leave red marks and indents but don't break the skin. You may need to wear a scarf tomorrow but we'll think of that tomorrow. Tonight will be more spontaneous. You shiver as my teeth make contact and I can feel your knees go weak.

I look into your eyes, showing you what i am tonight. You look down, unable to meet my gaze. I begin to undress you, roughly, buttons pop and fly into the shadows but before long you are naked, head down, submissive, hands touchingly covering your modesty.

I keep my eyes on you, trapping you as I remove my own clothes.

So here we are. I close on you again and take your hands, holding your wrists crossed, easily in one hand and pin them against the wall, above your head. Your eyes close, feeling the energy in the room. I know you are wet without touching you. I can sense it. All my senses feel so attuned. I can almost hear the hammering of your heart. Your lips part and you take your lower lip in your teeth to stop it trembling.

You dare not look down but I save you the trouble as I press my body to you and you can feel how hard I am.

'Steve...'

My other hand clamps across your mouth, feeling your lips shiver against my palm and your tongue flicks submissively against it.

I say nothing, my eyes on your face. You are so beautiful to me. Nothing needs to be said.

You part your thighs as lightening flashes once more, and you are shown to me in all your glory like a a flashbulb has gone off in the hallway. the thunder rumbles again, this time almost immediately and the rain hammers against the windows, drowning out the sound of our ragged breathing.

I adjust and the swollen head of my cock presses against your lips, causing you to moan against my palm. Your breath is hot and panicky but you are so wet and open that I can slide inside an inch easily.

Your eyes flick open as I penetrate you and you sink down impaling yourself. Our eyes meet and sparks fly. I sheath myself in you, driving in to the hilt and your muscles flutter along my shaft.

You bring your legs up, wrapping around my hips and drawing me to you.

We begin to fuck like animals, grunting and groaning our pleasure, our passion. I'm slamming you against the wall and your head tilts back, eyes squeezing shut as we merge and meet.

When I bite again on that sweet spot it triggers your orgasm and you convulse, the beating of the rain drowning out your groans and screams, trapped against my hand travel through me like an electrical pulse, heading straight for my groin and I come too, flooding you with my seed. I hold you there, and you grip me tight with your legs, keeping me in your pussy for an age as our hearts begin to slow and our breathing calms. You hold me tight inside you and the animal need evolves once more into the love we share.

Finally I remove my hand from your mouth and release your hands. Your lips find mine and your arms encircle me. When our eyes open again they are filled with joy, sparkling and alive with joy.

Outside the storm rages but here all is calm and peaceful.

'Steve.....' you whisper.

1 comment:

  1. oh god...im breathless...thank you. you blow my mind.

    ReplyDelete