Wednesday 28 July 2010

Rope

Friday night is my favourite night of the week. It's our night. No kids, no interruptions. Just us. I look forward to the sound of your key in the lock. It's almost the signal for things to begin.

Tonight you arrive back around 4pm. You put your keys down on the telephone table and your bag on the sofa and come to me wordlessly. You look so beautiful. A playful look is on your face, making us both smile. We kiss, lips meeting and hands exploring each others bodies, almost chaste at first but gradually becoming more intimate.

Just as your hand brushes against my groin I smile and step back.

I send you off to shower and make my final preparations for the evening. When you emerge from the shower, wrapped in a big, white, fluffy towel, your hair damp but your eyes sparkling and alive I know you have shed the stresses of the week.

I have poured as a glass each of red and brought in a tray of snacks; cheese and olives, cashews and some nice bread. We are going to need to keep up our strength tonight.

You sit on the heavy wooden chair and blow dry your beautiful, lush, dark hair and our eyes meet in the mirror. You smile at me and I return the smile. I love to watch you. I love to watch you do anything. You have so many expressions and I love them all.

When you finish and stand I come to you and slowly, deliberately remove the towel and have you bare and fresh before me. Your pupils dilate as I watch and I take you in my arms, enjoying the press of your nakedness against my clothed body. It excites me to have you this way. It increasases your sense of submission and tonight is about submission. Your lips find mine and I taste you. Our tongues swirl around one anothers and my hands go to your smooth shoulders and down your arms, finally to your flared hips. You are so beautiful to me. So utterly female. I love your curves. Already I can feel myself hardening and thickening.

Breaking off I go to the toybox and bring out some rope, several coils of it. Black and soft and well used.

'Turn around' I breathe and your breathing noticeably quickens.

I take your hands and bring them behind you, crossing them at the wrists. When I release them you keep them there. It pleases me but I say nothing. I just begin to wind the first doubled rope around them, pulling each loop snug until I have four passes and I cinch it between your wrists and knot it. There is some spare rope and I pass it twice around your waist before pulling the backs of your hands flat to your back and tying it off. I turn you gently to face me and kiss you again, deeply.

Your nipples are already hardening, the areolae crinkling and causing them to protrude like bullets. I take them, one at a time into my mouth, sucking them gently, wetting them. My hands are at your waist and between your legs, gently spreading your thighs. You gasp as my fingers trace the outline of your labia, before I slide my forefinger inside.

I can feel your muscles grip me as I look into your eyes. Your passion is written there. I take you by the upper arm and guide you onto the bed where I arrange you on your front. As I spread your legs you groan softly. I take each ankle, my hands closing around them and move them inexorably to the posts at the foot of the bed. I tie your ankles to the bed and sit back on my heels next to you.

You look at me, shaking an errant strand of hair from your face and I can see the anticipation in your eyes. Being bound like this can only mean two things. I intend on spanking you or penetrating you anally. Your mouth is slightly open as your need for more air becomes stronger.

I run my hands along your back, loving the play of muscles beneath your skin. I'm in no hurry and will make you wait. Perhaps a hint in when I pick up one of the pillows and have you lift up slightly so I can slide it under your tummy. Your buttocks are even more well presented now but there is no clue of what I will do and I can see your mind working overtime trying to guess. You bite your lower lip, as if to stop yourself asking.

I decide I can help you with that and your pupils widen and dilate as you see the ominous ball gag in my hands. You close your eyes in resignation. I know you have an uneasy relationship with this gag. On the one hand you hate the way it makes you drool, but on the other you love it because you know how sexy I find you wearing it.

I sit lightly astride your lower back and proffer the ball to your mouth. A shivering sigh and you take the ball into your mouth, I can feel your jaws and teeth adjusting to it and I pull the straps back and buckle them tight at the nape of your neck.

I reverse my position so I'm facing your feet, your magnificent bottom presented to me. I begin by stroking those smooth globes. I love your buttocks. They are so round and perfect. One of the things you mentioned to me when we first met was that you had a huuuuuuuge backside. You were joking I know, a little anyway. But I know you didn't like it. Personally, I find it turns me on so much. I just love it. It is so utterly female. It's not huge either. It's perfect and I want to give it some attention tonight.

I stroke and squeeze those firm muscles, my fingers tracing the crease of the buttocks, sliding between them and pressing lightly on your rosebud. You shiver and groan into the gag. I have the lube ready and squeeze a little onto my fingers before beginning to work it around your sweet hole, making you shiver and writhe. My other hand moves down between your thighs and strokes your pussy which is already wet and I can sense your arousal mounting, becoming an irresistible force within you.

When I press the plug to you you gasp and make a tiny, strangled gurgle. You squeeze your buttocks together instinctively but I shush you and carry on masturbating you until you relax and I can penetrate your anus, just an inch at first, then letting you get used to it. After a moment you adjust and it melts my heart when you take in a deep, shuddering breath through your nostrils and present yourself for more. I carry on stroking and teasing your labia and clit as I slide the plug deeper. Again you gasp as it stretches you until it has reached it's widest point and your sphincter closes around it like a kiss and it is embedded within you.

I wipe the lube from my fingers on the towel and resume my attentions to your buttocks. I squeeze and stroke and massage before without warning I deliver a sharp smack, leaving the reddening imprint of my palm on that pale skin. You yelp into the gag and try to wriggle free, but of course you can't and I leave it a second before spanking you again. the sound is loud in the quiet and your muffled groans rise an octave. Between strokes I smooth my hands over your bottom. It's beginning to warm up and redden deliciously. The skin is so smooth and delightful.

I deliver around twelve spanks before I stop. You are writhing uncontrollably now and moaning continuously and I think the time has come. I stop, getting myself on my knees between your spread thighs.

I take a second to enjoy the sight of your reddened bottom before I begin to slide the plug in you, almost removing it then sliding it back fully inside.

I can't wait any longer, my cock is so heavy and hard. You try to see over your shoulder as I lube myself and remove the plug, setting it on the towel. Our eyes meet and yours are dark and smoky with arousal. You beg me mutely and I oblige, placing my swollen head against your hole, now winking and inviting me in. I push into you making you groan and gasp as I fill you.

I lie still for a second, my weight on you, before I begin to slowly at first, fuck you. Your breathing is ragged and I make it more so by sliding one hand to your pussy, masturbating you as I slide in and out of that exquisitely tight hole. I can sense you beginning to climax but I stop, making you wait. You wriggle, trying to get me to start again, but I am in full control here and we will come together. With a wrench you stop and lie passively until I start again, this time I can feel my own orgasm approaching and I fuck you faster and harder, our bodies slapping together and our moans mingling in the still air. I bite the back of your neck and your shoulders, making you shiver and gasp.

It is just us at the centre of the universe, our pleasure. Finally you convulse as much as the ropes will allow and come, screaming into the gag, shudders running through you and I pump my seed inside your most secret place, groaning and whispering my love into your ear....

2 comments: