Thursday 22 July 2010

Pet

We began an experiment this week. I can't even remember how the topic came up. Unlike, as often happens when people say those words, I really do not remember how it came up. The result however will always be in my mind. It was that she is my pet for seven days. She is referring to me as Master or Sir and I have chosen a pet name for her. She is wearing a symbol of her submission which only we know about while she is out of the house.
Well, five of those days have already elapsed and our little experiment is coming to an end on Sunday. We have both kept a diary of our thoughts and feelings and we will compare them on Sunday evening and decide where this leaves our relationship.

I think I already know where I want it to go. Having her submit to me in this way has been breathtaking in every way. She's not what you'd expect in a submissive woman. She's proud and strong and unbelievably smart and clever. She has a mind that's very much her own. She is in no way weak or dependant.

I'm so very proud of you my darling. It's brought something out in you. It's allowed you to truly be yourself. You've never been more beautiful to me. I love you more than ever.

2 comments:

  1. master, you simply are too kind to me. i strive daily to be worthy of you, sir. submitting to you is easy, actually. because you are so giving and protective, and your loving and caring are so compelling...that you give this much to me is just breathtaking. i just love being able to give you as much, sir. i used to find words like 'i love you' too poor to express how deeply i feel for you. i think that this experiment has given us the chance of taking our love to a different level. thank you, sir. you are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always you are right , my love. We are going beyond all that and it amazes, excites and electrifies me. Thank you. For everything. I'm in awe of what we have and how it is always changing for the better. Every day it becomes deeper and more profound.

    ReplyDelete