Tuesday 2 November 2010

Soon

Forty seven days to get through until we have nearly a whole two months together.

I remember when we first discussed the idea and it was nearly three hundred days separating us... A lifetime of waiting for each other extended by an almost unacceptable amount but we are closing gradually and inevitably.

I don't think I could have kept my sanity through it without that one magical night. I know that we are perfect for one another. There are so many things I am looking forward to and many if not most of them aren't in the least bit kinky, but a lot are...

1 comment:

  1. mr t...that final phrase says it all i think.

    47 days...its almost like a prison sentence coming to an end, darling. i cant believe it, it is so soon. i so need it.

    you are right, one night gave us strength to keep going, but right now it feels almost unreal, a fantasy. i crave so many more nights...

    ReplyDelete