Friday 9 November 2012

A long overdue update

Sorry to have left it so long.

My dearest and I made it!!

Our journey to be together was achieved almost a year ago. We have spent this time since in making our new life together work and are about to (on the 25th November) celebrate our first anniversary of first arriving back at Heathrow, exhausted from the long flight but delirious with joy to have finally achieved our dream, that of being together.

We met online (in Fetlife) in early 2010 and fell in love almost immediately. It was like finding the part of me that had been missing for the whole of my life. The biggest problem was the 10,000 miles or so that separated us. We never had a second's doubt though, that this was it. We had met our soulmates and against all the odds we made it work. We planned and organised and spent all our free time together on Skype. We wrote and called and emailed and gradually we made it happen.

In July 2011 we married in South America (you wouldn't believe the tension as the days crept nearer and still the registry office there was on strike...) amongst friends and loved ones and we immediately applied for a visa for her to join me here. In November 2011 it came through and I made the 15 hour journey to collect her and bring her home.

The first year has been a dream and every day waking up next to her almost makes my heart stop with joy. the commitment she has made, the things she has left behind to be with me is breathtaking and I will love her and honour her til my dying day.

We're still as kinky as ever but we now can play it out whenever we like. I began this blog as a way of writing down my fantasies and thoughts and ideas and it has served me well. I'm sorry I dropped it as soon as my dreams became flesh but I didn't want it to just become one of those blogs which suddenly just stop and you wonder what on earth happened.

I will update it from time to time when I have a moment but we began another one on tumblr for anyone interested, a pictorial blog.

Here's the link

http://kinkypair.tumblr.com/

Check it out if you are interested.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment