Saturday 23 October 2010

Object

Lust fills me.

I sit in the darkened room until I hear you come in then I am up on my feet and moving at speed to intercept you at the door. You open your mouth to say something and then you see the need written on my face. You have time to close the door and drop your bag before I am on you.

Your mouth barely has time to open before my hand closes roughly over it. Your eyes widen in surprise and shock as I push you up against the door, your back connecting with it and your breathing changing, quickening. You know this mood and I can sense your pussy oiling as my other hand goes up your skirt.

You stand docile, not moving as my fingers push your thighs apart, hard enough to leave little bruises on the flesh of your inner thighs. You can see in my eyes that you are on object for me tonight. One to be used. A vessel for my lusts.

I tear your panties to one side and find you dripping already but it does little to assuage the hunger. I turn you to the wall, my hand pressing your face against it, squashing your beautiful features and you let out a whimper as I pull your panties down to your knees. I'm hard and waste no time in pulling your hips out so I can get at you better.

My cock pushes between your lips, opening you, stretching you, penetrating you. I force my way inside you and begin to fuck you roughly. I don't care about your comfort or your pleasure tonight. I am an animal and you are my prey. My fingers twine in your hair to keep you still as I use you, finally amidst a whirl of whispered threats and grunts of passion I come inside you, biting down on the back of your neck as I fill your cunt with my seed.

You dare to look round at me, your eyes filled with need and desire as I finish. My eyes betray nothing for you. I turn you and still holding you by the hair I drag you into the bedroom and push you to your knees in the furthest corner. I find a rope and tie your wrists behind you, tightly. A bag goes down over your head and I pull you into a kneeling position, facing the wall.

I leave you there, my spunk trickling out of your used pussy and down your thighs as I sit on the bed, still simmering with lust. I will use you again later, my slut. In the meantime I look at you, my object, stoking my lust, feeling it build again.

It will be a long night for us both.

2 comments:

  1. dear master...i love this mood. i love it when you are so determined and assertive. it drives me insane, i love it because you wont take no for an answer. it makes me feel so small and vulnerable, and you feel so strong and powerful. i love the idea of being your object. your fuckhole. your slut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you are. But of course that in no way detracts from my love, adoration and respect for you.

    Somehow we can play like this and that still remains strong.

    ReplyDelete