Monday 18 October 2010

On switching.

We are lucky, blessed enough to not have ultimate limits on our relationship. We have found a balance where I am normally in control. You submit to me and I am the dominant. I love this and it feels like the norm in our relationship.

Sometimes I feel the need within me to submit to you. You have a need within you to take my submission and enjoy that dominance over me.

It's not a weakness to want to submit to you. Actually I find it thrilling to kneel to you and I love your style of domination. It is an extension of your personality, an alter ego who teases and tests me. You take my breath away.

I feel so excited to know that you have ordered my collar and that it will arrive in a few days. You won't be in a position to fit me with it for another 61 days but I will control myself and not open the package until you are here with me.

I can't wait for that moment, though, my dearest Mistress, to be before you as you place it around my neck for the first time. It feels no less symbolic to me than a wedding ring.

1 comment:

  1. i cant wait either, my darling.

    i love that you are forcing yourself to wait till i get there to open the parcel...mmm, how i love teasing you.

    and you are right. it feels no less binding than a wedding band. i cant wait to ask you to kneel before me so i can put it on you. my knight.

    ReplyDelete